- Puff pastry
- Dark Chocolate
- Red jalapeno pepper mash chlli
- 4tbsp golden syrup
- 2tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100g sugar
- Berry Coulis
1. Cut the puff pastry into rectangles (10cm x 5cm) and then put into a preheated oven at 180’C for 20 minutes.
2. Dry out the red jalapeno pepper mash chilli.
3. Move on to the honeycomb: Bring the sugar and golden syrup up to a boil and then take off the heat and quickly whisk in the bicarbonate of soda and then pour onto silicon paper and let it dry.
4. Slice the banana.
5. Melt the dark chocolate and add a tablespoon of dried red jalapeno pepper mash.
6. When the puff pastry is done you can begin to assemble it together – one layer pastry, little chocolate drizzled on and then put a layer of bananas on and drizzle chocolate over that and cover with pastry, cover this with chocolate. and break the honeycomb up and sprinkle on and close, end the last layer off with bananas and then drizzle chocolate over the top layer.
7. Plate the dessert with berry coulis.