– 1 mango
– 3 birds eye chilli’s
– juice of 2 limes
– 1 red pepper
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 2 whole peeled tomatoes
– 3 tablespoons of cayenne pepper purée
– goats cheese
– bread crumbs
– cashew nuts
– Greek yoghurt
– 1 green chilli
– De-seed the red pepper.
– Coat red pepper, garlic cloves and tomatoes in oil and bake in oven at 180C until sufficiently browned.
– Toast the cashew nuts and roughly crush them.
– Cut the mango into small dice cubes, de-seed and de-spine the birds eye chilli’s, as well as chiffonading the chilli’s.
– Cut the goats cheese into 3-4 cm medallions, coat in oil, breadcrumbs and crushed toasted cashew nuts.
– Pan fry the goats cheese medallions until both sides are sufficiently golden in colour, then place in the oven at 180C for 4-5 minutes.
– Blend the baked red pepper, birds eye chilli’s and garlic cloves with 3 tablespoons of cayenne pepper purée.
– De-seed and de-spine the green chilli and blend it into the Greek yoghurt.
– Coat the mango and birds eye chilli’s in the lime juice and season with some black pepper.